I’m participating in Dewey’s 24 hour readathon.
The Pre-Party consisted of a short introduction so, here we go:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I live in Bruges, Belgium which means that my readathon starts at 2 PM. I’m guessing I’ll get most of my reading done tonight when my 2yo daughter is asleep…
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m mostly going to read ‘The Song Of Achilles’ by Madeline Miller. I would love to get through all of it but I know that probably won’t happen. I’m not doing the readathon to read as many books as possible, I’m participating to read alongside people from all over the world and hopefully make my way through this one book. (If I do finish it, I’m starting ‘Night Film’ by Marisha Pessl.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The cookies I’m baking right this moment.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m 26 years old and a mother of a very cheeky 2 yo daughter. I’m also currently pregnant with the next addition to the family. I love reading and baking oh and sleeping, there’s nothing better than a soft, warm bed…
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first readathon and I just want to get some pages read. Also, I’d like to get to know some more people in the online reading community..
And that’s it, the readathon is about to begin so I better get ready!
I’m also vlogging my progress and that video should be up late on Sunday or early Monday.