A speedy book tag. I’m not going to go too much into these books. If you want to know my full thoughts, I’ll link to the reviews I wrote.
Here we go!!
1. Binge drinking – An alcoholic book character
I seem to remember the alcohol flowing freely in this book so take your pick 🙂
2. Biting your nails – A book that made you nervous
Oh, wow. This book really got to me! It was so intense!
3. Unhealthy eating – a book that mentions (or for which the theme is) eating disorders
Haven’t read this one yet but it’s the only one that came to mind. I’m still not sure whether I want to read it. If you liked it, let me know!
4. Staying up late – A book you read into the night
Through the years, I’ve learned that I really need my sleep. So it’s been a while since I read well into the night. I still remember reading Harry Potter in my bed and then quickly switching off the light when I heard my mother come up the stairs to go to sleep. Once the coast was clear, I dived back in and didn’t stop reading until I finish the book. Ah, those were the days… (or nights)
5. Procrastination – A book you want to read, but you keep putting it off
SO.MANY!!! The one I keep putting off is Maus. I’m sure I’ll get to it at some point… One day.
6. Swearing – A book in which an author or a character uses colourful language
I think I remember some swearing in this one… not sure though. I don’t remember a lot of this book.
7. Smoking – A book you can’t get enough of (bc nicotine, get it?) OR a book that is literally cancer (u can answer both if you’re an overachiever) Not going to do the cancer one because everyone likes different books and there’s no book I hate as much as I hate cancer…
I think this is going to be my favourite book of the year. I still think about it A LOT and every time I see someone reading it, I just want to grab my copy, sit next to them and read it all over again.
8. Overspending – An expensive book you bought
I bought it the moment it came out AND in hardback (something I rarely do) so I assume this is one of the more pricey ones on my shelf. But you know what? It was worth it because it turned out to be an AMAZING book!!
9. Lying – A book you lied about having read
I never lie about these things… what’s the point?
10. Speeding – A book you read really fast
I’m not the fastest of readers but I read this one in a day. It was great!
Tadaaaaaaaaa, if you want to do this TAG, well, consider yourself tagged 🙂
Please let me know if you do, because I’d like to hear your answers!